Write Across Media is committed to supporting and nurturing digital literacy across organisations. Kerry Sunderland works closely with clients to understand their training requirements and to develop bespoke coaching and training plans to enable individuals. Kerry is pictured above left with other speakers, Ross Corbett (Director of TRC Tourism) and Lesley Immink (CEO of the Tourism Export Council) at the Nelson Tasman Tourism Industry Forum in March 2015.
Kerry has many years experience as an inspiring public speaker, including:
- Presenter at the Nelson Tasman Tourism Industry Forum, where she spoke about website development and social media (March 2015)
- Film reviewer for the Morning Show with Joanne Shoebridge on ABC North Coast Radio (2012)
- Part-time lecturer, Digital Arts & Media North Coast Institute of TAFE (2002-03)
- Guest Lecturer, School of Journalism, Central Queensland University (2001)
- Lecturer/tutor, School of Nutrition & Public Health, Deakin University (1996-1998)
She is currently producer and host of the Fresh Start Monday breakfast show on Fresh FM, which broadcasts across the top of Aotearora New Zealand’s South Island.